Wanted: Business Controller
THE DEADLINE HAS RUN OUT
Business Controller, come and create your future with us!
Herrmans Bike Components Ltd
Herrmans Bike Components Ltd is one of the leading European pioneers when it comes to developing solutions for the bicycle industry. 60 years of development and manufacturing, together with close teamwork with European bicycle manufacturers, ensures the competence of our company, both for the needs of today and for the challenges of the future. Herrmans Bike Components Ltd is a successful and growing export company in Jakobstad. About 130 talents work in our headquarters in Finland, Germany and Taiwan.
With us you will
- Do what you do best – all-rounder in accounting operation
- Get to use your development skills
- Enjoy working both locally and globally.
- Prepare financial accounting.
- Preparing management accounting, e.g., Customer and product profitability follow up.
- Work closely with Financial controller and CFO to develop financial processes and tools.
- General accounting related to incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Monthly closing process including Group consolidation and reporting.
- VAT reporting & income tax declaration
- Ensure correct product costing & update resource cost twice a year.
We value your interest in developing our accounting operations. As a Business Controller you will prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual closing and process our tax and VAT related reports. You will be involved in preparing financial reporting of team in Finland and our branches overseas.
To succeed in this position, you should have at least Bachelor´s degree in accounting. We wish that you have good knowledge of financial reporting and FAS standards. Good knowledge of IFRS is a plus. You are advanced excel user and you communicate fluently in English, Swedish or Finnish, both verbally and written. We appreciate 3+ years of experience in accounting and monthly closing tasks.
On a more personal level you have a positive, open-minded and service-oriented attitude. You are proactive and you work in a structured way. Independent work is familiar to you but at the same time you are a team player.
The spot will be filled as soon as the right person is found, so do not hesitate to apply now!