WANTED: TEST ENGINEER
We’re looking for a Test Engineer to join our R&D team.
To meet current and future levels of customer demands, we want to strengthen our testing and quality assurance capabilities within our New Product Introduction.
This is your chance to join a great team in a growing business!
Are you a team player, with a systematic approach and good problem-solving skills? Do you also have a strong drive and are able to think outside the box? Please join our team as our new Test Engineer!
Your responsibilities would be:
- Light laboratory light measurements
- Type approval process for lights
- Neutral Salt spray tests (NSS)
- 3D measurements
- Various mechanical tests
- Standardization of test procedures and documentation
- Conformity of production (COP) tests
What we expect from you:
- As a person you are systematic, action-oriented with good attention to detail
- Good co-operation, communication and documentation skills
- Education in Engineering or equivalent working experience
- Fluent English skills, both written and verbal
Earlier experience in 3D CAD and knowledge in electronics are seen as an advantage.
If you are interested or have further questions, please contact R&D Manager Joel Savikko by e-mail or phone:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +358 40 190 1113
Apply before 30.4.2021